Digital Gujarat Scholarship Form 2021-22: Gujarat Digital Scholarship Apply | Digital Gujarat Scholarship Application Status | Digital Gujarat Scholarship Status.
Gujarat government is providing various scholarship schemes. Students who belong to the reserved category and are permanent residents of Gujarat can apply through online mode for the scheme.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021 schemes related to all the information are available here such as scheme list, who can apply for which scheme, what benefits the applicant will get, how you can apply for the scheme, and much other mandatory information.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021
Gujarat Scholarship 2021-22 is for the students who are studying in class 1st to Post Graduation level. Schemes are available for the entire reserved category – SC/ BC/ Minority/ ST/ NTDNT/ SEBC/ other backward classes/ Valmiki/ Nadiya/ Turi/ Senva/ Vankar Sadhu/ Garo-Garoda/ Dalit-Bava/ Tirgar/ Tirbanda/ Turi-Barot/ Matang/ Thori/ Ghedia Koli community. The aim of the government behind the scholarship scheme is to encourage the students to study and financially help them. Applicants have to collect the information first before applying for the scheme.
Highlights Of Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021-22:
|Name of the scheme||Digital Gujarat Scholarship|
|Announced by||Government of state|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Application Procedure Of Gujarat Scholarship 2021-22:
- Open the official website of the Digital Gujarat
- From opened page click “registration” option available in menu bar
- Registration form appears on the computer screen
- Enter date of birth, mobile number, email ID and password
- Now Enter the captcha code and click save option
- Enter the OTP you received via Email or SMS
- Click the “Confirm” option
- Click “Login” option (if already registered) and log in with ID and password
- Upload your image and enter the asked information in the form (or edit the
- details if required for the already registered applicant)
- Now go to the “student corner” option
- Select “scholarship” from there
- List of scholarship appears
- Select the scheme you want to apply for
- Select your language and read the instructions
- Click “Continue to service” option
- Now enter the rest asked information
- Upload the necessary supporting documents
- Review the application form
- Click Submit option.
Digital Gujarat Helpline Number
- For any query contact on helpdesk number: 18002335500
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Form 2021-22 Link: Apply Online
Important Dates: Click Here