E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Government: e-Samaj Kalyan Portal Gujarat Online Registration, Apllication Form, Status, SJED Gujarat Login.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Portal
|Organization Name||Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED)|
|Name of the Scheme||Gujarat E Samaj Kalyan|
|Initiated By||Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|New Registration||Click Here|
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Portal: The full name of SJED is Social Justice & Empowerment Department (Government Of Gujarat). Its function is to implement welfare schemes for the backward classes such as Scheduled Castes, Developing Castes, Socially and Economically Backward Classes, Minority Communities, Persons with Physical and Mental Disabilities.
The department has also implemented schemes to help orphans, destitute persons, beggars and elderly persons. The E-Samaj kalyan Portal has been created for educational schemes, economic welfare schemes, health and housing schemes or schemes for upliftment of all other backward classes.
E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Government
The Principle goal of the Gujarat state government is to strengthen the economy in rural and urban regions and empower economically disadvantaged individuals as well.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat: The state government promises to provide monetary assistance to all scheduled cast, scheduled tribes, minorities, mentally and physically challenged, elderly individuals, beggars, and people living below the poverty line under this new groundbreaking.
Document required for E Social Kalyan Gujarat Portal
When registering for the E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat scheme, make sure you have the necessary papers on hand. Here’s a list of all the documents that you will require:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Cast Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Recent passport size photo
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- Educational Document
- Certificate for Physically Handicapped People (If any)
How to register in E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Portal ?
- Go to https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ to access the official E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat website.
- If you are registering for the first time, then select the ‘Please Register Here’ option.
- A new page will open once you click the registration link.
- Enter your name, gender, Aadhaar card number, caste, date of birth, and other information, then select Register.
- If you’re a member of an NGO, click the enrollment link next to the NGO choice.
- Complete the relevant information and press ‘Register.’
- Use the user ID, password, and CAPTCHA code to log in to the E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Portal after the registration procedure is complete.
- Driving Licence Renewal Online in Gujarat – Parivahan Sewa
- Download Birth/Death Certificate Online in Gujarat @eolakh.gujarat.gov.in