National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET Examination June-2021: Candidates can apply for the exam on csirnet.nta.nic.in or www.nta.ac.in.
NTA UGC NET June 2021: National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting online application for Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination June-2021 on its official website csirnet.nta.nic.in or www.nta.ac.in. UGC NET Online Application will be closed on 03 January 2022.
As per the notice, NTA UGC June 2021 is scheduled to be held on 29 January, 05 February and 06 February 2022. The mode of the exam will be online. NTA is conducting the exam to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS) /Assistant Professor in Indian Universities and Colleges.
UGC NET Educational Qualification:
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/ B. Pharma/ MBBS with at least 55% (without rounding off) marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates and 50% (without rounding off) for SC/ST, Third gender and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR)/General-EWS and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Third gender, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- C.E/ B.S/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS final year/result awaited candidates are eligible to apply for fellowship only. These candidates will not be eligible for Lectureship/Assistant professor.
UGC NET Age Limit:
- 28 years
- There will be objective type, multiple choice questions in 3 parts for the subjects – 701 Chemical Sciences, 702 Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, 703 Life Sciences, 704 Mathematical Sciences and 705 Physical Sciences.
UGC NET Application Fee:
- General/ General-EWS: Rs. 1000
- OBC-NCL: Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ Third gender: Rs. 250
- PwD: No Fee
How to Apply?
- Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of (i) Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb), (ii) Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4 kb – 30 kb), (iii) Duly verified Result Awaited Attestation Form (file size: 50 kb – 500 kb), (iv) Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) (file size: 50kb – 300 kb), (v) PwD Certificate (file size: 50 kb – 300 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Pay prescribed fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI and keep proof of fee paid for future reference.
UGC NET Notification: Download
Apply Online Link: Click Here
UGC NET Important Dates:
- Online Application and Registration Date: 03-12-2021 to 03-01-2022 (till 11:50 PM)
- Correction of Online Application Form: 05-01-2022 to 09-01-2022 (up to 11.50 p.m.)
- UGC NET June 2021 Admit Card Date: To be announced later through website
- UGC NET June 2021 Exam Date: 29-01-2022, 05-02-2022 and 06-02-2022
Read also: Marks to Percentage Calculator